Oracle Application Testing Suites known as OATS, Open Script, ATS
The test solution was originally developed by RSW, who was bought by Teradyne that created the software and call center test company Empirix. Empirix eTest Suite was acquired by Oracle in June 2008 and was rebranded as Oracle Application Testing Suite
Oracle Application Testing Suite is one of the most demanding Automation Tool in current market.
It is packed with features widely used for Oracle Built in applications like Oracle E-Business Suites, Siebel, Fusion Products (HCM, CRM, FSM , OC etc)
OATS-Comes with below modules:
1. Oracle Test Manager for test process management, including test requirements management, test management, test execution and defect tracking.
2. Oracle Functional Testing for automated functional and regression testing.
3. Oracle Load Testing for scalability, performance and load testing.
4. Oracle Flow Builder is introduced as part of Functional testing along with the Release of OATS 12.3.0
Oracle Application Testing Suite also provides a series of integrated testing accelerators for testing Oracle packaged applications and SOA applications. These accelerators enable enhanced scripting capabilities for more efficient and optimized testing.
Open script will be the most preferable Automation tool in near future (in Most of the companies already it is )
1. Integrated features like Test manager, Functional Automation module, Load Test and Flow Builder
2. Its Open Source
3. Only Tool to automate Oracle Forms
4. Flow builder (automated test generation framework)
5. Remote Execution possible with Weblogic server , OATS , OTM and Virtual machine integration
6. Best automation tool for Fusion ADF object applications
Record and Playback on
IE 8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x
FF(ESR) 10.x, 17.x, 24.x and 31.x
Chrome 27 – 32
Operating System: 32 bit and 64 bit of
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 2012 Server
Oracle Application Testing Suite Official Site:
Download Oracle Application Testing Suite: